Hello everyone

I’m sorry to say we have had a second notification of a positive Covid test, both of which are in the tops. Carl and the committee have had to make the very difficult decision to cancel Monday’s session (27 sept).  This will be for one week only to give everyone time to be doubly sure that they have no symptoms and have tested negative on several occasions.

I understand that many people will be disappointed as they are perfectly well but we have a duty to everyone to consider their well-being.

As I said in the previous email, this is something we will have to learn to live with and at the present time we have no plans to cancel any other sessions. After all, we’re looking on the bright side and have lots more singing to do!

We hope you understand and, as always, if you have any queries please email me.